Pepper: used to feed salamanders
Bowl of milk: You can use it to tell knarls from hedgehogs. They’re suspicious of any food left for them. You can tell them apart from hedgehogs by putting out a bowl of milk. The knarls will react to it with hostility.
Lettuce: used to feed flobberworms during Care of Magical Creatures classes
Hot Mitts: used to handle fire crabs
Fairy eggs: can be used to distract a bowtruckle so you can take leaves or wood from their trees
Part Two: Complete the following quiz about House Elves. 5 points for each correct answer.
1. Please describe the physical appearance of a house elf. Short, skinny arms and legs; big eyes; long pointy nose; big pointy ears
2. Kreacher is the house elf of which wizarding family? The Black family
3. What is Hermione Granger making for the house elves? Hats and socks
4. How do you free a house elf? Give him/her clothing
5. What does S.P.E.W. stand for? Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare