Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

And I've only had about 20 trick or treaters! The best costume of all was a little girl of about 5 who was dressed as Little Bo Peep, complete with crook. And her little sister was dressed as a sheep! They were so darling! I gave them extra treats for having the best costumes of the night.

I, of course, am dressed in my witchy best. It's so fun to go out among the Muggles in my robes and not have to worry about being stared at. This morning I went to a S&B at a local coffee shop, with a couple of stops along the way. People saw me and either looked away quickly, or started laughing! I don't know what that was about! I thought I looked fierce! I'm even wearing a nose ring.

And I was able to get some special things for my spoilee today. Of course I can't say what, but I think she'll like them very much.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment