Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week one homework

1. Someone with the same crafts as me: Hermione Bagnold does a lot of the same crafts: knit, crochet, beads, cross-stitch. She doesn’t mention weaving, but there aren’t that many of us weavers around.

2. Someone born in the same month as me: Bella Shacklebolt and Manticora Crimson

3. Someone from a different country: Emma Wigsworthy

4. A new HSKS family member: Caradoc Brocklehurst is here for the first time. Hopefully it won’t be his last time!

5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps: Andromeda Finch-Fletchley. She’s been here since HSKS3!

6. Someone who has a bigger stash than me: I’ve only got 6 things stashed right now, so just about everyone’s stash is bigger than mine. Cassandra Crimsonchin has 55 things stashed, so she’s definitely got me beat.

7. Someone who both knits and crochets: Celestina Pettigrew

8. Someone with the same favorite color as me: Poppy Pluot loves purple so much, she used it as the background of her blog!

9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as me: Ambyr Phoenixfire loves fall, like I do.

10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as me: I haven’t found anyone who said the exact same thing as me, which is a blend of wool with either bamboo or tencel. But Lizzie Wychwood said that wool is her favorite, so that’s as close as I’m going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment