Part 3: Find a picture of the following Muggles and describe why they are famous.
1. Spike Jonze: a producer of movies, commercials and music videos. A movie is more like a wizard photograph than a Muggle one, in that the people move. But they can’t talk to the viewer. They just keep telling the same story every time the movie is viewed.
2. Oprah Winfrey: a woman who has acted in Muggle movies, publishes a magazine, and has a talk show on Muggle TV. On her show, she talks to famous Muggles, asking them a lot of questions.
3. Bono: a Muggle rock musician, from an Irish band called U2. He writes the words to all of their songs. He is also an activist and humanitarian, raising money for Muggles in poorer parts of the world.
4. Elizabeth II: the Queen of England. A largely ceremonial position, she is nominally the head of the English government. It is uncertain whether any of the Muggle Prime Ministers have informed her of the presence of the Wizarding world. She's been the queen for a really long time, and has a big ship named after her.
5. J.K. Rowling: An English writer who has written the saga of Harry Potter’s battle and defeat of Voldemort. Unlike Rita Skeeter, she seems to work hard at sticking very close to the truth, both good and bad.