Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another week gone in the blink of an eye!

I can't believe how fast time is spooling by me right now! I've got to have my house ready to sell in 2 months! It's crazy! And I'm out in Mass all next week, and another week in April. Yikes! Plus finish the bag for my spoilee (oops, almost described it here. Don't want her to see that!) I've got most of the big stuff out of the way: yarn, pattern, and the stitch markers I made. Now just needles and then the fun stuff. I'll be hitting up some yarn stores in Mass, so that should help me find things to put in there. I think in July, when this term is done, and I'll have moved, I'm going to find a nice Muggle spa to spend a day!

The worst part of this is that I'm neglecting my housemates shamefully! I haven't been in the common room in 2 weeks! I definitely have to try harder, but I can't seem to slow down long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment