Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wingo

In the interest of helping out my fellow campers, I've got some info about me :-)

I worked at a YMCA camp in Western NY for 5 years.

I've been on the train a bunch of times. I like riding trains. My longest trip was riding from Alabama to NY and then back for Thanksgiving one year. I even got one of those little sleeper cabins. That was lots of fun.

I speak a smidge of Spanish and Hebrew. Can't really converse in Hebrew, though, just read and understand prayer.

I've dyed my own yarn a bunch of times. My old guild always had a dye day every summer. But I can't really say I do it regularly. Not more than once or twice a year.

I have 3 siblings, to brothers and a sister.

I've got 50 items in my queue.

My patronus is a hawk.

I collect cats, and I collect sheet music that has the name Amy in the title (Amy is my muggle name)

I do make stitch markers, but usually just for swapping. So I don't have any of the ones I've made.

I live in Central Mass.

My favorite sweet treat is dark chocolate.

I played quidditch last term and in the earlier HSKS swap that was a whole season of quidditch. I've played seeker and beater.

I do own all of the Harry Potter movies, and all of the books.

This is my 5th HSKS swap.

I've done a 3 day, 2 night camp out, at Rhinebeck a couple of years ago. It was so cold!

I play the piano.

My birthday is in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment