Monday, July 12, 2010

First camp assignment

A little questionnaire to help our spoilers :-)

Knit or crochet or both? Both, just started crocheting last week :-)
Brands you would like to try but don't have easy access to: nothing specific comes to mind
Favorite fibers/least favorite fibers I like bamboo and tencel a lot, don't like anything too scratchy.
Favorite colors/least favorite colors I love blues, greens, aquas, purples, reds, yellows, pretty much everything. I do prefer clear, true colors over muted colors.
Yarn weight preferences Usually I say fat yarn goes faster, but lately I've been using a lot of sock yarn.
Favorite projects Socks for knitting. I'm not sure yet crocheting, I haven't done enough yet.
Favorite gadgets Stitch markers. Row counters help a lot, too.
Favorite designers Don't have a favorite.
Salty or Sweet or...? Both, preferably together. I love chocolate, the darker the better.
Tea or Coffee or...? Both, plain or flavored. My favorite tea is Earl Grey.
Allergies None that matter. Just bee stings.
Other things you like, i.e., buttons, pens, fabric, stitchmarkers, etc. Stitch markers, row counters, anything an experienced crocheter thinks would be helpful to one starting out.
Currently Craving The new M&Ms with pretzels inside.
Where you might have wish lists (Loopy Ewe, Amazon, Etsy) Just my blog. Never thought of setting one up anywhere else. Didn't know Etsy had one, so I might go look at that.
Measurements (feet for socks, wrists, head circumference) Size 7 feet. Wrist circumference 6". Head, well, I don't usually wear hats.

1 comment:

  1. Currently Craving The new M&Ms with pretzels inside.

    I had these last night for supper! I've already made space in the kitchen Candy Drawer for more. Have you seen the commercial M&Ms came up with for these that tickle my tongue buds and yours? --> Here's a LINK.

    Cellar Door

    "Sprog" is my word verification. I like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete