Instructions: Please match up the wand (wood and core have been listed) with its owner. Each wand/ name of owner will be used once. Please use the web, books, each other for answers. Post answers to your blog for this week’s activity.
1. Vine wood and Dragon Heartstring: i) Hermione Granger
2. Walnut and Dragon Heartstring: k) Belatrix Lestrange, then Hermione who got it when Dobby rescued her and the others from Malfoy Manor
3. Hawthorn and Unicorn tail hair m) Draco Malfoy
4. Hornbeam and Dragon Heartstring d) Viktor Krum
5. Ash and Unicorn hair g) Cedric Diggory . Also, a) Ron Weasley’s first wand, which was a hand-me-down from his brother Charlie
6. Rosewood and Veela Hair l) Fleur Delacour
7. Elder and Thestral Hair b) Albus Dumbledor, then Tom Riddle
8. Mahogany and an unknown core j) James Potter
9. Elm and Dragon Heartstring e) Lucius Malfoy
10. Cherry and Unicorn hair c) Mary Cattermole
11. Yew and Phoenix Feather h) Tom Riddle
12. Holly and Phoenix Feather f) Harry Potter
13. Willow and Unicorn Hair a) Ron Weasley’s second wand
This one wasn't in the original list, but since it was used by 2 of the major characters, I thought I'd add it in :-) Chestnut and Dragon Heartstring: Peter Pettigrew, until Ron took it from him at Malfoy Manor.